Specially clients who are not in the same city or country for whom it’s a hassle and doesnt want to bother their relatives or friends are happy to get back to us to avail the services again and again.
We will work with you to understand your operating philosophy to increase operational efficiencies across your property and give you suggestions on entire portfolio.
Our platform covers the full range of Facilities/ Property Management services which typically include as follows :-
Pre Leasing or Selling Property Management Services
It starts even before your property is rented out or sold and needs to be maintained all the time and groomed to look presentable well ahead of property inspections.
The list of some of the services we address are as follows :-
1. Weekly inspection and cleaning of the property.
2. Weekly Report generated and submitted every weak.
3. Monthly Report of the property.
4. Supervising / Monitoring of all work being done
5. Opening and closing of the apartment every day.
6. Providing access to labour and workforce for undertaking work.
7. Organizing Work Force
8. Providing Quotations before commencing work.
9. Identifying trades people for various jobs to be undertaken like plumber, painter, electrician and carpenter.
10. Ensuring all the work to be done
11. Addressing any repairs, which may be required such as plumbing, electrical repairs etc or any other special need mentioned by the client / owner. List of some work which could be addressed are as follows :-
– Installing Air Conditioning Units
– Building Work
– Lawn and Garden Maintenance
– Pool Maintenance
– Pest Control
– Glass Replacement
– Floor Polishing
– Locksmith Work
– Regular Cleaning
– Professional Cleaning etc.
12. Ensuring that the property is maintained at all times and presents well before client inspection.
Post Leasing Property Management Services
Post Leasing Property Management Services kicks in after the property has been leased buy us which include the following :-
1. Handover and takeover of the property from the tenant on start and expiry of the lease ensuring no dues, inventory and key handover on behalf of the lessor.
2. Quarterly property inspections of the property.
3. Property reports to the owners, providing feedback to the owners ont he condition of the property and tenant movement and advise accordingly.
4. Organizing and supervising any work to be undertaken in the property by technicians such as electricians, plumbers, civil etc on need basis.
5. Tenant Requests for jobs to be undertaken, on approval of the Lessor.
6. Any other representation to be made on behalf of the Lessor.
NOTE :- ALL THESE ABOVE MENTIONED WORKS ARE CHARGED TO THE OWNERS ON ACTUAL BASIS AFTER THE OWNERS APPROVE THE COSTS AND PERMIT TO UNDERTAKE WORK IN WRITING. FULL ESTIMATED COST WILL HAVE TO BE DEPOSITED IN MASKEEN JI’s ACCOUNT, TO INITIATE WORK.